Tuesday, September 28, 2010

167.5

Dear Debra, I am praising God right this minute and thanking Him for your willingness to share your dinner jewel with us. Eating small amounts is a high place for me. It is so difficult for me to stop once, I start eating and I am so very hungry after waiting for the growl. It cheers and helps me to hear an example of doing just that. I can do it for the first half of the day; but weaken after the second growl or third growl. God has so blessed me in other areas that I know this ashrar pole will be destroyed to as I listen and focus on him.
Deuteronomy 8:1 Be careful to follow every command I am giving you today, (this includes stopping at first signal of full for me),so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land that the Lord promised on oath to your forefathers. Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years (yes), to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands (yes). He humbled you, causing you to hunger (thank you Lord, for the growl, for the signals in my body that you need to rule) and then feeding you.(since He knows how much I should eat, he feeds me and all fear of the food idol will leave)......Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment